Thursday 29 November 2012

The Universes Pupils // Photoshoot




After producing and making all my products I wanted to do a photo shoot that could eventually go onto being made into a look book for the release of my brand. I wanted to do a photo shoot outside in a natural environment to play on the whole theme of being produced from natural fibers and having ethical production methods, I thought a forest or woodland would be an ideal setting. Typical British weather stopped me from doing this but I did manage to set up a smaller scale photo shoot, working in 2 friends front room with some lights rented from photography. I thought that the message behind my brand was about including everyone, so I thought using a standard students front room highlights the fact that this is done on a small budget and wants to include everyone no matter their status.



No comments:

Post a Comment